Free Character Transfer Service : présentation
Friday Feature de la semaine : Free Character Transfer Service
Cette semaine soe nous annonce et explique l dans sa FF les futur transferts gratuit
Free character transfers are coming to Star Wars Galaxies early next year! A list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is now available to let you know more about items that will and will not transfer during the upcoming promotion. More details about this promotion, including dates and a list of servers, will be released at a later time.
Chapter 11: The Battle of Echo Base includes a number of improvements to the character transfer service (CtS). Please note that some of the items listed below do not transfer at this time if you are paying to transfer a character before Chapter 11 launches. Once Chapter 11 is released, items such as factory crates and resources will transfer. However, vendors and the contents of vendors will not transfer even when Chapter 11 is live.
The details found below about items, names, character slots, player associations, vendors, and server firsts apply to both standard (paid) character transfer and the free character transfer service promotion. The only difference between free CTS and standard CTS is that a same account transfer between certain designated galaxies during the free CTS period will be free of charge.
Please see the FAQ below for more details about the free promotion and character transfer service.
Free Character Transfer Service FAQ
- Why is Sony Online Entertainment offering free character transfers?
- When does the promotion begin?
- Where can I find a list of servers that will be offering a free transfer?
- Why isn't the list of servers being released right now?
- Are any servers going to be closed due to this promotion?
- Can I move my character from a non-free CTS server to another server at no charge?
- Can I move my character from a Free Character Transfer server to another Free Character Transfer server at no charge?
- If I move to a target server from a Free Character Transfer server, can I move again to a different target server at no charge?
- Can I move my character to a different account at no charge?
- Are there limitations to the items that will transfer with my character?
- If I have a vendor obtained as loot via the Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game, how do I transfer it?
- What if my character name is taken on the target server?
- Will my house/structure also transfer with my character?
- Will my player association also transfer with my character?
- What if I already have two characters (or three with an unlocked slot) on the target server I wish to transfer to?
- What if all eight of my character slots are filled?
- If I have three characters on one galaxy, can I move all three to a galaxy where I did not unlock the third character slot?
- Will I lose my Server First recognition?
Why is Sony Online Entertainment offering free character transfers?
The goal of this upcoming promotion is to address players' concerns about server populations with the most player-friendly option possible – by putting the power in the players' hands. This promotion gives players the opportunity to make their own choice by taking advantage of one server transfer per character at no charge.
The free character transfer service is planned for early next year.
More details, including a server list, will be provided at least one month before the promotion begins.
Data about current server populations is still being collected to make the best possible determination for the list of servers. The list will be released at least thirty days before the start of the promotion.
We do not have any plans to close any servers at this time.
Standard character transfer service fees apply when transferring from a non-free CTS server ("target server") to any other galaxy. Only characters moved from a Free Character Transfer galaxy to a target galaxy can move for no charge.
Standard character transfer service fees apply when transferring from a Free Character Transfer server to another Free Character Transfer server. Only characters moved from a Free Character Transfer galaxy to a target galaxy can move for no charge.
A character is only allowed one move to a target galaxy for no charge.
Standard character transfer service fees apply when transferring a character to a different account.
Specific items that will not transfer:
- Vendors and contents of vendors will not transfer
Specific items that will transfer:
- Items equipped by the character (and contained in items equipped by the character)
- Items in the character's inventory (and contained in items in the character's inventory)
- Items in the character's bank (and contained in items in the character's bank)
- Resources and factory crates
Specific items in the datapad that will transfer:
Everything in the datapad, except a packed vendor and contents of the packed vendor, will transfer, including:
- Packed up structures and all of their contents
- Packed up factories and all of their contents
- Ships and all equipped components
- POB ships and all of their contents
- Pets and beasts
- All draft schematics, including temporary schematics
Items that do not qualify as either "items equipped by the character" or "items in the character's datapad" as noted in the aforementioned terms will not transfer.
After destroying the vendor you will regain the ability to create that vendor again. The ability to create that TCG vendor will transfer properly. This process only works on vendors obtained as loot in the Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game.
Character names are not guaranteed on galaxy-to-galaxy transfers. If the character's name has already been used on the galaxy you wish to move to, you will be able to enter a new name in the field provided (subject to the terms and conditions of the Character Naming Policy).
To transfer structures and their contents with the character, use the pack-up structure option on the maintenance terminal to pack up the structure to the datapad. Structures that are left in the world, as well as their contents, will not be transferred with your character.
Any player association affiliation is removed as part of the character move process.
What if I already have two characters (or three with an unlocked slot) on the target server I wish to transfer to?
You must have an empty character slot on the target server in order to move a character there.
An account that has the maximum 8 characters will be allowed to do a same account transfer without having to delete a character to temporarily "make room" for the new character.
Yes, if you don't have any other characters on that destination galaxy. Transfer the unlocked character first, then after the transfer, use the /occupyUnlockedSlot command to make that the unlocked slot character on the destination galaxy. There are now two free slots on the destination galaxy to transfer the other two characters as normal characters.
If you have completed a Server First on your original server and transfer to a different server, you will keep your badge, title, recognition on the original server's list on the official web site, and recognition on the original server's Collection window. You will not be recognized on the destination server's Collection window or the destination server's list on the official web site.
Keep an eye on this FAQ for future updates, and be sure to visit the official Star Wars Galaxies web site for more news and information about this exciting promotion!
30 octobre 2018
29 mai 2018
16 novembre 2014
16 novembre 2014
21 août 2014